Mackle Petfoods Search for Charity of the Year 2019!
We are delighted to announce an unmissable opportunity to partner with Mackle Pet Foods and receive support from our leading brands for your charity.
We have been creating high quality pet food in Northern Ireland for over 45 years. Our philosophy is to promote overall health and maintain a healthy digestive system for pets. We have three main brands, Brandy, Cat Club and Naturo which we currently distribute to 14 countries worldwide. Our company employs over 200 staff locally across its sites in Moy and Moygashel. In addition to being a family business passionate about pets, we are passionate about people just like us, who love their pets too. We are annually approached by pet charities for charitable support and therefore given our family values, we want to find and work with 3 charities (one for each of our main brands) in 2019 to continue to help pets and families, just like our popular brands.
What you will gain:
- Association with the leading pet food manufacturer in Ireland and the UK market leader of natural pet food with our brand Naturo.
- Brand support on our website (all brands) and email marketing (Naturo only), as well as exposure to our social media followers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. With a combined following across our brands and platforms of 23,000 followers.
- Monthly pet food support from Cat Club and Brandy ranges.
- £500 of pet food each month from Naturo range.
- Branding from Mackle Petfoods to use on your site, online and at events (agreed upon award of sponsorship).
**Update, we have now chosen our charities for Brandy and Cat Club therefore we are only continuing to look for our Naturo Charity of the Year 2019**
To enter your charity for consideration for this opportunity, please download and complete the form below and email to MPF.Charity@macklepetfoods.com by midnight on Tuesday 16th April 2019.
Click here to download the Application Form for Mackle Pet Foods Charity of the Year 2019.