Naturo proudly sponsors Kennel of the Year at PIF Awards 2022
The most coveted awards in the pet industry, the PIF Awards recognise and reward inspirational success stories from the pet industry over the past 12 months.
Generously supported by Headline Sponsors Cliverton Insurance, Tuft, Naturo Pet Food and Collar, plus Strategic Partner DHL Supply Chain, Drinks Reception Sponsor Pedigree Wholesale and 20 Category Sponsors, these keenly anticipated awards are a great showcase for the breadth of the pet industry.
Along with headline sponsorship, Naturo will be sponsoring Kennel of the Year. The judges will be looking for a consistently high level of excellence and entrants should consider the following areas when submitting their nominations:
- Businesses should have been running for at least three years.
- Commercial success – Has the premises expanded or taken on new staff? Seen increased profits over time? Grown its customer base?
- Staff training – Have staff undertaken courses to further their own continued professional development, gained qualifications or kept up-to-date with knowledge?
- Health & safety – Has the proprietor worked to ensure that their premises are fully health and safety compliant?
- Animal welfare – What steps has the proprietor taken to ensure that animal welfare is paramount in their kennel? Are there any additional enrichment opportunities for the pets in their care?
- Entrepreneurial flair – What added value do customers receive? What additional services are offered?
- Community life – Does the business work to further its business within the local community?
This year’s finalists are:
An independent panel will judge the finalists in this category, and mystery ‘telephone shopping’ will be conducted as part of the process to determine the overall winner
Winners will be announced at the Gala Awards evening which will be held at Whittlebury Hall in Northamptonshire on November 17th 2022.